Monday, October 04, 2010


Final Fantasy X on theremin

Theremin anyone? Was on fb for awhile, saw a video with this dude playing songs with a ruler, then I got on youtube and found more dudes playing songs with a ruler, and there were some more dudes playing on the theremin. (click, it's wiki) Really cool instrument.



Found some great stuff today:



Scala & Kolacny Brothers - Creep

"Truly making a great song even greater".

I'm not a great fan of all of Radiohead's songs but amongst the few that I like, Creep must be my favourite. (likewise for most people, I suppose?) The rest include High and dry, No surprise, Last flowers, All I need. I think I've got their entire discography.



Scala & Kolacny brothers - The blower's daughter

If you haven't listened to Damien Rice's original, you should.
& this is one great cover on it's own imo.

When I've got the time I'll check out more about the Scala & Kolacny Brothers (funny how they're a women's choir and not boys/men/brothers.



God back to work. Text makes my eyes *_*


Hi anon. It didn't feel stupid a few months ago but now I must agree I'm dwelling too much upon them. I'll be working on that, and recently I've been showing signs of really bad EQ so that too. Sometimes I hate rereading my posts cause they're full of *complaints* and *rantings* but really I'm trying to snap out of it soon. Failed today but that's cause I didn't remind myself again hmm. But thanks for reminding me :)

No comments: